Wife of ‘nerdy gamer’ accused of beating ‘Trump House’ owner to brink of death reveals violent past
The horrified wife of a Navy veteran who allegedly viciously beat an elderly Trump superfan described his dark and violent past.

A depraved Georgia teacher accused of having sex with a boy in a classroom closet allegedly sexually abused five other students – and had hookups inside a Hummer and on a golf course, according to newly-released arrest warrants.
The horrified wife of a Navy veteran who allegedly viciously beat an elderly Trump superfan described his dark and violent past.
Sarah Kellen, the former personal assistant to Jeffrey Epstein who told Congress Thursday she was repeatedly raped and abused by the convicted sex trafficker, has named three of his alleged accomplices — and the identities have sent shockwaves through political and celebrity circles.According to Tara Palmeri's The Red Letter, Kellen identified celebrity hairstylist Frederic Fekkai, former Miami Beach Mayor Philip Levine, and the late fashion photographer Patrick Demarchelier during her closed-door, transcribed interview with the House Oversight Committee. The Miami Herald's Julie K. Brown — the journalist whose reporting helped bring down Epstein — independently confirmed that Kellen accused Levine of sexually assaulting her.Levine, a Democrat who ran for Florida governor in 2018, has previously denied having any meaningful relationship with Epstein. But DOJ files tell a different story — emails show him referring to the disgraced financier as "a great guy" and signing off as "Your friend, Philip" even after Epstein's 2008 conviction for soliciting prostitution from a minor. Ghislaine Maxwell, in a DOJ interview, called Levine her "very good friend." Levine has not responded to the new allegations.Fekkai's ex-wife, Elizabeth, pushed back on the claims. "There's no f------ way," she told Palmeri. "He's a lot of things, but he's not abusive." Epstein victim Johanna Sjoberg, however, testified in 2024 that she overheard Epstein ask Fekkai if he could "find some girls for him." Fekkai has not commented directly.Demarchelier, who died in 2022, was a fixture on Epstein's Lolita Express flight logs and was accused by multiple models and former assistants of pervasive sexual harassment during his lifetime.The disclosure marks a significant milestone in a survivor-led push that has been building for months. Last September, a group of Epstein survivors gathered on Capitol Hill and announced they were compiling their own list of abusers after growing frustrated with the government's failure to act. "We know the names. Many of us were abused by them," one survivor said at the time. "Now together as survivors, we will confidentially compile the names who were regularly in the Epstein world." Kellen's testimony appears to be on the list arriving on Capitol Hill.Committee Chairman Rep. James Comer (R-KY) confirmed Thursday that the three names Kellen provided were ones investigators "hadn't heard before," calling her testimony "by far the most substantive and productive interview" the committee has conducted. He promised to release the transcript as quickly as possible.The committee has not officially released the three names. No charges have been filed against any of the men named.
The U.S. will send an additional 5,000 troops to Poland, President Trump said Thursday.Why it matters: Trump's surprise announcement came a week after the Pentagon abruptly canceled a planned deployment of 4,000 troops to Poland. The Trump administration had previously said 5,000 troops would be withdrawn from Germany and that further troop reductions in Europe were expected. Driving the news: Trump wrote on Truth Social that his decision was based on the election last year of Poland's conservative President Karol Nawrocki, whom he endorsed.Background: Poland has in recent months faced threats from Russia that included NATO and Polish forces having to shoot down Russian drones that had violated the EU country's airspace.Polish officials announced this week the detention of three citizens who are suspected of spying on NATO for Moscow and preparing sabotage and disinformation operations.The Pentagon referred Axios to the White House for comment on the matter. Representatives for the White House did not immediately respond to Axios' Thursday afternoon request for comment.By the numbers: The U.S. has around 80,000 troops stationed in Europe at present, with about 10,000 of those being in Poland, according to a Council on Foreign Relations analysis. The largest U.S. presence is in Germany, with more than 38,000 troops.Editor's note: This article has been updated with additional details throughout.
More than three million illegal immigrants have left the United States during President Donald Trump’s first year back in office. The post DHS Says Over Three Million Illegal Aliens Have Left U.S. Since Trump Took Office — Including Two Million ‘Self-Deportations’ appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
The economic backdrop that Kevin M. Warsh inherits as chair of the Federal Reserve does not call for the interest rate cuts that President Trump wants.
President Donald Trump defended his $1.776 billion anti-weaponization fund on Friday, despite Republican uproar. “I gave up a lot of money in allowing the just announced Anti-Weaponization Fund to go forward,” Trump wrote on Truth Social. “I could have settled my case, including the illegal release of my Tax Returns and the equally illegal BREAK […]
President Donald Trump took to social media Friday to complain about the “absolute fortune” he allegedly forewent by dropping his $10 billion lawsuit against the Internal Revenue Service in exchange for a nearly $1.8 billion taxpayer-funded settlement designed to compensate those claiming to have been unfairly targeted by the Biden administration’s Justice Department.“I gave up a lot of money in allowing the just announced Anti-Weaponization Fund to go forward,” Trump wrote on his social media platform Truth Social. “I could have settled my case, including the illegal release of my Tax Returns and the equally illegal BREAK IN of Mar-a-Lago, for an absolute fortune. Instead, I am helping others, who were so badly abused by an evil, corrupt, and weaponized Biden Administration, receive, at long last, JUSTICE!”Despite Trump’s claim that he could have “settled” his case for an “absolute fortune,” the presiding judge in the matter – before Trump dropped his suit – expressed heavy skepticism over the case’s merits, and may very well have thrown out the suit. Nevertheless, Trump congratulated himself for instead seeking to “help others” with the creation of the new $1.776 billion fund, which Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche admitted this week may issue payouts to Jan. 6 Capitol rioters who were convicted of assaulting police officers.
Dallasites need to focus on good schools, low crime, cheaper housing, and low taxes before culture and lifestyle.