Wife of ‘nerdy gamer’ accused of beating ‘Trump House’ owner to brink of death reveals violent past
The horrified wife of a Navy veteran who allegedly viciously beat an elderly Trump superfan described his dark and violent past.

More than three million illegal immigrants have left the United States during President Donald Trump’s first year back in office. The post DHS Says Over Three Million Illegal Aliens Have Left U.S. Since Trump Took Office — Including Two Million ‘Self-Deportations’ appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
The horrified wife of a Navy veteran who allegedly viciously beat an elderly Trump superfan described his dark and violent past.
Sarah Kellen, the former personal assistant to Jeffrey Epstein who told Congress Thursday she was repeatedly raped and abused by the convicted sex trafficker, has named three of his alleged accomplices — and the identities have sent shockwaves through political and celebrity circles.According to Tara Palmeri's The Red Letter, Kellen identified celebrity hairstylist Frederic Fekkai, former Miami Beach Mayor Philip Levine, and the late fashion photographer Patrick Demarchelier during her closed-door, transcribed interview with the House Oversight Committee. The Miami Herald's Julie K. Brown — the journalist whose reporting helped bring down Epstein — independently confirmed that Kellen accused Levine of sexually assaulting her.Levine, a Democrat who ran for Florida governor in 2018, has previously denied having any meaningful relationship with Epstein. But DOJ files tell a different story — emails show him referring to the disgraced financier as "a great guy" and signing off as "Your friend, Philip" even after Epstein's 2008 conviction for soliciting prostitution from a minor. Ghislaine Maxwell, in a DOJ interview, called Levine her "very good friend." Levine has not responded to the new allegations.Fekkai's ex-wife, Elizabeth, pushed back on the claims. "There's no f------ way," she told Palmeri. "He's a lot of things, but he's not abusive." Epstein victim Johanna Sjoberg, however, testified in 2024 that she overheard Epstein ask Fekkai if he could "find some girls for him." Fekkai has not commented directly.Demarchelier, who died in 2022, was a fixture on Epstein's Lolita Express flight logs and was accused by multiple models and former assistants of pervasive sexual harassment during his lifetime.The disclosure marks a significant milestone in a survivor-led push that has been building for months. Last September, a group of Epstein survivors gathered on Capitol Hill and announced they were compiling their own list of abusers after growing frustrated with the government's failure to act. "We know the names. Many of us were abused by them," one survivor said at the time. "Now together as survivors, we will confidentially compile the names who were regularly in the Epstein world." Kellen's testimony appears to be on the list arriving on Capitol Hill.Committee Chairman Rep. James Comer (R-KY) confirmed Thursday that the three names Kellen provided were ones investigators "hadn't heard before," calling her testimony "by far the most substantive and productive interview" the committee has conducted. He promised to release the transcript as quickly as possible.The committee has not officially released the three names. No charges have been filed against any of the men named.
Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick dropped $5 million on the main House Republican super PAC just four weeks after lawmakers arranged to interview him about his ties to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein — making him the first Trump cabinet official to make a seven-figure disclosed federal donation since being confirmed.The April 1 donation went to the Congressional Leadership Fund, the super PAC backing Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) and House Republican incumbents — including those who sit on the very committee scrutinizing Lutnick. The closed-door interview with the House Oversight Committee took place on May 6 and lasted more than four hours.Lutnick's Epstein entanglement has dogged him since January, when the DOJ released millions of documents tied to the late financier. His name appeared in more than 250 of those files. The Times found he had traveled to Epstein's private Caribbean island in 2012, years after he claimed to have cut contact with Epstein following a 2005 encounter in which Epstein made suggestive comments about a massage table.In the closed-door interview, Lutnick downplayed his interactions with Epstein as "virtually nonexistent," telling investigators the three encounters he acknowledged "do not constitute a relationship." Committee Democrats called the testimony evasive. Victims' attorney James Marsh said the hearing "does not provide any real substance" for identifying alleged perpetrators of Epstein's network.A Commerce Department spokeswoman said Lutnick "made a political donation in his personal capacity, just as many Cabinet Secretaries from both parties have done in the past."The super PAC declined to comment.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is planning a new internal competition to determine the “fittest agents” across its nationwide field offices, the bureau confirmed to the Washington Examiner. The event will take place at the FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia, in early July and will include participants from all 56 field offices, according to an […]
Gabbard is the fourth cabinet member to leave under Trump's second term
White House reportedly forcing Gabbard to resign, after she was largely sidelined from the roleUS politics - live updatesSign up for the Breaking News US emailTulsi Gabbard is leaving her post as US director of national intelligence following a tumultuous stint in which she was largely sidelined from the role as Donald Trump launched attacks on Venezuela and Iran.In a letter to the US president, she said she would resign and leave her post on 30 June. “While we have made significant progress ... I recognize there is still important work to be done,” she wrote. Continue reading...
She is leaving the role of coordinating the US intelligence agencies on 30 June in order to help her husband, who was diagnosed with bone cancer.
Director of National Intelligence Tulsi Gabbard resigned Friday, citing her husband’s battle with a rare form of bone cancer. “My husband, Abraham, has recently been diagnosed with an extremely rare form of bone cancer. He faces major challenges in the coming weeks and months. At this time, I must step away from public service to…