Wife of ‘nerdy gamer’ accused of beating ‘Trump House’ owner to brink of death reveals violent past
The horrified wife of a Navy veteran who allegedly viciously beat an elderly Trump superfan described his dark and violent past.

The owner of a day care targeted in a viral Nick Shirley exposé has been charged six months later with millions of dollars of fraud related to allegedly false reimbursements from the government.Fahima Egeh Mahamud, the CEO of the Future Leaders Early Learning day care in Minneapolis, allegedly claimed to have provided thousands of meals at her center and defrauded the government.The day care closed in January, according to state records reviewed by KMSP-TV after the exposé went viral in December.Mahamud had signed up her day care for a federal child nutrition program through Feeding Our Future, which has since been identified as a source of massive fraud. She also claimed to have provided day care for low-income families through the Child Care Assistance Program.Prosecutors said she received $4.6 million from the child care program and another $850,000 from the nutrition program. She allegedly submitted over 13,000 fraudulent claims to CCAP from October 2022 until December 2025.The day care closed in January, according to state records reviewed by KMSP-TV after the exposé went viral in December.Mahamud was previously charged for the nutrition fraud but was charged on Wednesday for the day care fraud.The day care was also inspected in November and found not to be "operating within the terms of its license." It was cited for cleanliness and disrepair issues.She is being charged with wire fraud and conspiracy to defraud the United States.RELATED: Top scammer of 'Feeding Our Future' fraud in Minnesota NAILED with painful sentence On Thursday, the top schemer in the Feeding Our Future scam was also sentenced to nearly 42 years in prison for orchestrating the massive fraud scheme. "This was a vortex of fraud, and you were at the epicenter," said U.S. District Judge Nancy Brasel to Aimee Bock after her sentencing. Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!
The horrified wife of a Navy veteran who allegedly viciously beat an elderly Trump superfan described his dark and violent past.
Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick dropped $5 million on the main House Republican super PAC just four weeks after lawmakers arranged to interview him about his ties to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein — making him the first Trump cabinet official to make a seven-figure disclosed federal donation since being confirmed.The April 1 donation went to the Congressional Leadership Fund, the super PAC backing Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) and House Republican incumbents — including those who sit on the very committee scrutinizing Lutnick. The closed-door interview with the House Oversight Committee took place on May 6 and lasted more than four hours.Lutnick's Epstein entanglement has dogged him since January, when the DOJ released millions of documents tied to the late financier. His name appeared in more than 250 of those files. The Times found he had traveled to Epstein's private Caribbean island in 2012, years after he claimed to have cut contact with Epstein following a 2005 encounter in which Epstein made suggestive comments about a massage table.In the closed-door interview, Lutnick downplayed his interactions with Epstein as "virtually nonexistent," telling investigators the three encounters he acknowledged "do not constitute a relationship." Committee Democrats called the testimony evasive. Victims' attorney James Marsh said the hearing "does not provide any real substance" for identifying alleged perpetrators of Epstein's network.A Commerce Department spokeswoman said Lutnick "made a political donation in his personal capacity, just as many Cabinet Secretaries from both parties have done in the past."The super PAC declined to comment.
More than three million illegal immigrants have left the United States during President Donald Trump’s first year back in office. The post DHS Says Over Three Million Illegal Aliens Have Left U.S. Since Trump Took Office — Including Two Million ‘Self-Deportations’ appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
The economic backdrop that Kevin M. Warsh inherits as chair of the Federal Reserve does not call for the interest rate cuts that President Trump wants.
"You never know when the last one is, you know?” Busch responded.
The cancellation comes just after four GOP senators joined Democrats to pass a Senate war powers resolution.
A depraved Georgia teacher accused of having sex with a boy in a classroom closet allegedly sexually abused five other students – and had hookups inside a Hummer and on a golf course, according to newly-released arrest warrants.
President Donald Trump took to social media Friday to complain about the “absolute fortune” he allegedly forewent by dropping his $10 billion lawsuit against the Internal Revenue Service in exchange for a nearly $1.8 billion taxpayer-funded settlement designed to compensate those claiming to have been unfairly targeted by the Biden administration’s Justice Department.“I gave up a lot of money in allowing the just announced Anti-Weaponization Fund to go forward,” Trump wrote on his social media platform Truth Social. “I could have settled my case, including the illegal release of my Tax Returns and the equally illegal BREAK IN of Mar-a-Lago, for an absolute fortune. Instead, I am helping others, who were so badly abused by an evil, corrupt, and weaponized Biden Administration, receive, at long last, JUSTICE!”Despite Trump’s claim that he could have “settled” his case for an “absolute fortune,” the presiding judge in the matter – before Trump dropped his suit – expressed heavy skepticism over the case’s merits, and may very well have thrown out the suit. Nevertheless, Trump congratulated himself for instead seeking to “help others” with the creation of the new $1.776 billion fund, which Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche admitted this week may issue payouts to Jan. 6 Capitol rioters who were convicted of assaulting police officers.