Two Shady Defense Contractors Busted in Massive Bribery and Fraud Scheme That Ripped Off Taxpayers and Corrupted Critical U.S. Military Tech Innovation Contracts
Far Right
Another corruption scandal has erupted inside the federal contracting world.
The post Two Shady Defense Contractors Busted in Massive Bribery and Fraud Scheme That Ripped Off Taxpayers and Corrupted Critical U.S. Military Tech Innovation Contracts appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
White House reportedly forcing Gabbard to resign, after she was largely sidelined from the roleUS politics - live updatesSign up for the Breaking News US emailTulsi Gabbard is leaving her post as US director of national intelligence following a tumultuous stint in which she was largely sidelined from the role as Donald Trump launched attacks on Venezuela and Iran.In a letter to the US president, she said she would resign and leave her post on 30 June. “While we have made significant progress ... I recognize there is still important work to be done,” she wrote. Continue reading...
President Donald Trump’s controversial Director of National Intelligence, Tulsi Gabbard, is resigning.“Unfortunately, I must submit my resignation, effective June 30, 2026,” DNI Gabbard wrote to President Trump, Fox News reports. “My husband, Abraham, has recently been diagnosed with an extremely rare form of bone cancer.”But President Trump wrote that Gabbard had done an “incredible job,” and “we will miss her,” but Reuters reports that the White House ”forced” Gabbard “to resign from her post, a person familiar with the matter said on Friday.”The Wall Street Journal’s Dave Brown called Gabbard’s tenure “tumultuous,” and there were plenty of sources to agree to that.“Gabbard has had a tough tenure being sidelined on Venezuela and Iran. Last month, Trump floated replacing her with Pam Bondi, but some advisers saved her,” reported WIRED’s Hugo Lowell. “During pivotal moments,” NBC News reports, “as Trump deliberated over possible military action or watched live video feeds of operations in Iran or Venezuela, Gabbard was often not in the room, underscoring her outsider status.”Critics of the Trump administration and Gabbard, in particular, were quick to respond.“Good riddance. The Iran war has been the biggest display of intelligence incompetence in decades,” wrote U.S. Rep. Shri Thanedar (D-MI).“Buh-bye Tulsi,” wrote attorney and independent journalist Katie Phang on Blue Sky.“Farewell, Tulsi Gabbard. You didn't stop any regime change wars, but at least you pretended you would,” wrote Senafor reporter Dave Weigel.Other critics like Bulwark’s John Sipher argued that Gabbard “lacks the experience, character, and competence the role demands, leading some to joke that, in this administration, DNI stands for “do not invite.”Sipher added that it’s good Gabbard is out, but her whole department shouldn’t exist either.“[The] problem would be tolerable if the DNI had insulated intelligence from politics. Instead, the office has become especially vulnerable to politics because it is so far from a distinct operational culture,” Sipher said. “CIA has flaws, but it has a mission: recruit sources, steal secrets, pursue hard targets, and conduct covert action under law. NSA, NGA, NRO, and DIA all have missions. The DNI has a role. And we are learning that roles are easier to politicize than missions.”
Critics were left dumbstruck on Friday after President Donald Trump characterized a taxpayer-funded settlement he reached as an act of selflessness, a remark that some noted had also severely undercut his own past remarks.On his social media platform Truth Social, Trump complained Friday morning that he “gave up a lot of money” after agreeing to drop his $10 billion lawsuit against the Internal Revenue Service in exchange for a nearly $1.8 billion settlement, with the funds earmarked for payouts to those who allege to have been unfairly targeted by the Biden administration’s Justice Department.Trump said that in lieu of a personal payout that could have been an “absolute fortune,” he instead opted to “help others” who were “badly abused by an evil, corrupt and weaponized Biden administration.” His remarks also come after he previously claimed to not be “involved” in the creation of the fund.Trump’s framing of securing a nearly $1.8 billion payout from taxpayers to potentially secure payments for the president’s donors or violent Jan. 6 Capitol rioters, critics argued, was stunning.“Not content to just rip us all off, he expects praise for it,” noted author Jennifer Erin Valent in a social media post on X.Others, like podcast host “Hal for NY,” whose videos on YouTube have amassed more than 71 million views, pointed to what appeared to be a glaring contradiction Trump made in his remarks.“Funny, because he told us he had nothing to do with it. Now he wants a thank you?” they wrote in a social media post on X to their nearly 18,000 followers.And Joanne Carducci, a prominent Democratic political commentator, wrote to her more than 1 million followers on X: “I thought he said he had nothing to do with the slush fund?”I thought he said he had nothing to do with the slush fund? 🧐— Jo (@JoJoFromJerz) May 22, 2026
More than three million illegal immigrants have left the United States during President Donald Trump’s first year back in office.
The post DHS Says Over Three Million Illegal Aliens Have Left U.S. Since Trump Took Office — Including Two Million ‘Self-Deportations’ appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
The Trump administration has responded robustly to Russian threats against NATO ally Latvia. As U.S. Deputy Ambassador to the United Nations Tammy Bruce put it on Tuesday, “The United States keeps all of its NATO commitments.” The moral cause of freedom aside, NATO continues to serve Americans by consolidating a democratic peace in Europe that […]
Two Shady Defense Contractors Busted in Massive Bribery and Fraud Scheme That Ripped Off Taxpayers and Corrupted Critical U.S. Military Tech Innovation Contracts | ParallaxNews.io