ESPN reporter Marty Smith got very emotional delivering Kyle Busch death news
ESPN reporter Marty Smith was visibly emotional while discussing Kyle Busch's legacy in NASCAR after the two-time Cup Series champion died at 41 on Thursday.

The autopsy never once mentions the terms “Gaza” or “Palestinian,” a top issue for many voters in 2024.
ESPN reporter Marty Smith was visibly emotional while discussing Kyle Busch's legacy in NASCAR after the two-time Cup Series champion died at 41 on Thursday.
THE DNC AUTOPSY: DID DEMOCRATS REALLY WANT TO KNOW? Do you know who Paul Rivera is? Don’t feel bad if you don’t; he’s not a household name, even among political junkies. A little-known former Clinton White House aide and senior adviser to the losing 2004 John Kerry presidential campaign, Rivera became famous this week as the […]
Critics were left dumbstruck on Friday after President Donald Trump characterized a taxpayer-funded settlement he reached as an act of selflessness, a remark that some noted had also severely undercut his own past remarks.On his social media platform Truth Social, Trump complained Friday morning that he “gave up a lot of money” after agreeing to drop his $10 billion lawsuit against the Internal Revenue Service in exchange for a nearly $1.8 billion settlement, with the funds earmarked for payouts to those who allege to have been unfairly targeted by the Biden administration’s Justice Department.Trump said that in lieu of a personal payout that could have been an “absolute fortune,” he instead opted to “help others” who were “badly abused by an evil, corrupt and weaponized Biden administration.” His remarks also come after he previously claimed to not be “involved” in the creation of the fund.Trump’s framing of securing a nearly $1.8 billion payout from taxpayers to potentially secure payments for the president’s donors or violent Jan. 6 Capitol rioters, critics argued, was stunning.“Not content to just rip us all off, he expects praise for it,” noted author Jennifer Erin Valent in a social media post on X.Others, like podcast host “Hal for NY,” whose videos on YouTube have amassed more than 71 million views, pointed to what appeared to be a glaring contradiction Trump made in his remarks.“Funny, because he told us he had nothing to do with it. Now he wants a thank you?” they wrote in a social media post on X to their nearly 18,000 followers.And Joanne Carducci, a prominent Democratic political commentator, wrote to her more than 1 million followers on X: “I thought he said he had nothing to do with the slush fund?”I thought he said he had nothing to do with the slush fund? 🧐— Jo (@JoJoFromJerz) May 22, 2026
The Democratic National Committee (DNC) finally released its highly anticipated report about what went wrong with the 2024 election that cost the party control of the White […]
President Trump tore into Sen. Thom Tillis (N.C.) on Friday morning after the Republican lawmaker criticized the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) newly debuted “anti-weaponization fund.” “I called him a ‘Nitpicker,’ always fighting against the Republican Party, and ME, mostly on things that didn’t matter,” Trump wrote in a post on Truth Social. The president referred…
Focused on messaging and ad spend, the autopsy ignores Democrats' real problem: their platform
A Trump administration official tasked with proving debunked election-rigging conspiracy theories tried to ban voting machines used in more than half of U.S. states — and failed spectacularly when he couldn't produce a shred of evidence to back it up.Reuters reported Thursday that White House adviser Kurt Olsen asked the Commerce Department to declare components of Dominion Voting Systems machines national security risks. This move would have effectively banned them before the November midterms. The plan advanced far enough that Commerce officials began exploring legal grounds to execute it last September. Still, it ultimately collapsed when Olsen's team failed to provide evidence to justify the move, according to sources.Olsen's team had physically torn apart Dominion machines seized from Puerto Rico, hoping to find components from adversary nations. Instead, they found a chip packaged in China by U.S. company Intel — not generally considered a security threat — along with chips from Japan, South Korea, and Malaysia.The Reuters scoop is the latest chapter in the Trump administration's sweeping effort to wrest control of elections away from states. Trump signed a March 2025 executive order demanding proof of citizenship to register to vote and sought to block states from counting mail ballots received after Election Day, major parts of which were blocked by federal courts. The federal seizure of 2020 election records in Fulton County, Georgia, and Arizona has heightened fears that Trump may try to interfere in the 2026 midterms, including by deploying federal troops or ICE agents to polling places. Trump's attempt to interfere with voting systems is not novel — in his first term, he tried to direct the attorney general, the Department of Defense, and DHS to seize voting machines. Olsen was also pushing a broader scheme for the federal government to take control of elections from states — an idea Trump has publicly aired."Changing to hand counting would be chaotic," University of Michigan computer-science professor Alex Halderman told Reuters, "and it might facilitate cheating."
Another corruption scandal has erupted inside the federal contracting world. The post Two Shady Defense Contractors Busted in Massive Bribery and Fraud Scheme That Ripped Off Taxpayers and Corrupted Critical U.S. Military Tech Innovation Contracts appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.