ESPN reporter Marty Smith got very emotional delivering Kyle Busch death news
ESPN reporter Marty Smith was visibly emotional while discussing Kyle Busch's legacy in NASCAR after the two-time Cup Series champion died at 41 on Thursday.

He knew good central bankers should believe their eyes as much as their trendlines.
ESPN reporter Marty Smith was visibly emotional while discussing Kyle Busch's legacy in NASCAR after the two-time Cup Series champion died at 41 on Thursday.
The Trump administration has responded robustly to Russian threats against NATO ally Latvia. As U.S. Deputy Ambassador to the United Nations Tammy Bruce put it on Tuesday, “The United States keeps all of its NATO commitments.” The moral cause of freedom aside, NATO continues to serve Americans by consolidating a democratic peace in Europe that […]
President Donald Trump said it simply in a Truth Social post a few days ago: “THE SAVE AMERICA ACT MUST BE PASSED, NOW.” He’s right, of course. The SAVE America Act is a crucial piece of election integrity legislation. It would require that states obtain documentary proof of U.S. citizenship before allowing a would-be voter […]
“You come to the point where you're like, 'Okay, I'm going to wear this black hat. They want me to be the villain? Let's do it.' I went full in just being 'Rowdy.'”
The US sanctioned a Tanzanian police chief over the alleged torture of detained human-rights activists in the lead-up to last year’s disputed presidential elections.
A recent video suggests just how prevalent illegal immigration still is despite the Trump administration’s efforts to crack down and protect U.S. borders. Ben Bergquam, with Real […]
MAGA news outlets could be among the claimants seeking to claw back their massive penalties for spreading 2020 election lies through President Donald Trump's massive slush fund, according to new reporting.CNN's Marshall Cohen reported that One America News, a little-watched right-wing network, is "seriously considering" filing a claim under the "Anti-Weaponization Fund" to restore millions of dollars paid to settle defamation lawsuits from voting machine companies Dominion and Smartmatic, although representatives from Fox News and Newsmax did not say whether they would use the fund."I spoke to the lawyer for One America News America News – OAN," Cohen said. "They said they lost a lot of business after 2020, and they are looking to be made whole."The picture of who these claimants might be is coming into focus, the reporter said."For Trump's strongest supporters, this fund is a huge relief," Cohen said. "Now, you just heard the acting attorney general [Todd Blanche] refused to rule out potential payments to violent actors who attacked police on Jan. 6. That should tell you a little bit about how potentially broad this fund might be, and we spent the last couple of days speaking to a lot of people in the Jan. 6 community, and beyond that are hoping to get some money. Jan. 6 rioters, remember there were 1,600 people prosecuted in connection with Jan. 6. They all got pardons, but they want more. They want restitution.""The former leader of the Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio, his lawyers told us that he is intending to file a claim," Cohen added. "There's also the 2020 fake electors that tried to subvert the electoral college process. They could get in on the action here. There are also prominent election deniers like Mike Lindell and Tina Peters, who's currently serving the last few weeks of her prison sentence in Colorado for an election systems breach."Peters, a former county clerk in Colorado, had been sentenced to nine years in prison for allowing unauthorized individuals to access voter data looking for fraud, but Democratic Gov. Jared Polis cut her sentence in half under pressure from Trump and other Republicans."For a lot of the people who were at the Capitol on Jan. 6 and participated in the fake electors plot in states across the country, this has been a long time coming," Cohen said. "They said they were debanked, they lost friends, they were ostracized, their businesses took a toll, their retirement funds were drained, paying for legal fees. Let me read for you something from the fake elector from Michigan, Meshawn Maddock. She told me, quote, 'I faced the real possibility of prison time, the trauma to my three kids, and the thought of being separated from my grandchildren. It took a lot out of us.'" "There were others that we spoke to that were even more defiant," Cohen added. "They said they want payments and they said they want everybody charged in Jan. 6 to get some money, no matter what you did." - YouTube youtu.be
Strict restrictions on Americans with exposure to Ebola and hantavirus highlight officials’ previous rhetoric on public health measuresThe US is imposing strict restrictions on American travelers who have been exposed in dual Ebola and hantavirus outbreaks in ways that experts say could run counter to their legal rights and affect who will volunteer in future public health crises globally.The latest restrictions highlight officials’ previous rhetoric on public health measures and their attempts to contain outbreaks now, including reported opposition from the White House to Americans returning home. Continue reading...