White House Border Czar Tom Homan has called for a full-scale purge of non-English speaking truck drivers, which includes many illegal aliens, from commercial driver’s license (CDL) rolls across the country.
The post WATCH: Tom Homan Demands Immediate Purge of Non-English Speakers from CDL Rolls After FOUR Illegal Alien Drivers with the Last Name ‘Singh’ Cause Recent Deadly Semitruck Crashes appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
Even members of Congress are taking the opportunity to cash in on Donald Trump’s slush fund.The DOJ created a $1.8 billion honey pot earlier this week, offering “anti-weaponization” payouts to virtually any right-winger who felt targeted by the previous presidential administration—at cost to U.S. taxpayers.The money is apparently worth more to lawmakers than the negative impacts it will have on their constituents. Republican Representative Andrew Clyde came out in favor of the executive branch’s creation, suggesting to Politico Thursday that he wouldn’t rule out the possibility of taking money from the account himself.The Georgia Republican argued that he had been previously targeted by the Internal Revenue Service and had to forfeit assets to the tune of $1 million. Clyde won most of the money back after he took the IRS to court, but he told Politico that he still has considerable legal fees from the endeavor.There are others far beyond Capitol Hill who are interested in milking the fund, such as the financially ruined CEO of MyPillow Mike Lindell, who lost most of his net worth for spreading unfounded conspiracies about the 2020 presidential election.Hundreds of pardoned January 6ers are also in the queue, including former Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio, a sex offender who bear-sprayed cops, and a convicted child molester who told his victims he would give them money from a Trump payout in exchange for their silence.Trump leveraged the promise of payouts to his success on the campaign trail. In January—months before the slush fund became a reality—Democrats attempted to stave off such payments, introducing the “No Rewards for January 6 Rioters Act.” But the bill never went anywhere, and has made no progress since.The slush fund was the result of an unprecedented deal that Trump made with himself. Rather than settle his $10 billion lawsuit against his own administration, Trump opted to drop the case entirely earlier this week and, in turn, extracted a pledge from the DOJ to financially assist his allies. The arrangement came with a curious addendum from acting Attorney General Todd Blanche, immunizing Trump from further federal prosecution. The government of the United States, Blanche wrote Tuesday, is “forever barred and precluded” from pursuing “any and all claims” against Trump, his family, or his business.Legal experts are questioning whether or not the scheme is unconstitutional. If the arrangement is allowed to stand, Trump will have effectively thwarted the powers of both the legislative and judicial branches, and soiled the constitutionally-defined separation of power.
Rep. Byron Donalds (R-FL) faced pushback during a contentious CNN interview over what critics have called President Donald Trump's massive slush fund.The MAGA lawmaker and Florida gubernatorial candidate appeared Thursday morning on "The Situation Room," where co-host Pamela Brown pressed him on details about the $1.776 billion taxpayer-paid "Anti-Weaponization" fund to compensate individuals who claim they were unjustly targeted for federal prosecution."Let's be very clear," Donalds began. "Understand that there were many people that the Biden Justice Department overcharged with respect to what happened on Jan. 6. That is a fact, that's what happened, if you look at some of the trials that were conducted there in that time period. Number two, that fund, as I understand it, is open to anybody, Republican or Democrat, independent, no matter what your political viewpoints are. If you were subject to a weaponized prosecution by the federal government, then that fund is available in order to make the necessary payments, quite frankly, for pain and suffering and mental anguish with your government choosing to persecute you for political purposes, and that list is way, that list is way long.""We can go back to Lois Lerner back in 2014, when that IRS under the Obama administration was targeting Tea Party groups," the GOP congressman added. "So I think this is a fund that, quite frankly, is long overdue. If you're an American who is prosecuted by this government for political purposes and gone after by this government for political purposes, there should be some ability to compensate you for that."Donalds argued that convicted Jan. 6 rioters were deserving of compensation because the Biden Justice Department had "overcharged" them, but Brown followed up and asked him to clarify that he had not ruled out compensating individuals convicted of violently attacking law enforcement, and Donalds rejected her question."What you're trying to do is make an assertion where it doesn't even exist today, and that's what you're doing," he complained. "So don't come in with a leading question trying to make an assertion that doesn't exist because you're trying to make it a political question."Donalds cited another instance where he believed a specific individuals deserved compensation, but again listed only Trump allies."We can talk about we can talk about what happened with Michael Flynn, the fact that he was persecuted by this government under the under the phony Russia collusion scandal, which we all know now is fake and phony," Donalds said, referring to Trump's first national security adviser who pleaded guilty to lying to FBI agents. "What about him? What about the money he had to put out for his attorneys? What about the anguish on his family?"Brown reclaimed control of the interview and shut down Donalds' complaint."I wanted to give you a chance to give your perspective here, but just to be clear, this isn't anything I'm doing," Brown said. "I am a vehicle for what people in your own party, the concerns that they're expressing. You have several Republicans on the Senate side, and also you have on the House side who concerns coming from them about who could receive this money, including the Jan. 6 rioters. In fact, and, in fact, acting Attorney General Todd Blanche is meeting with some of them because of those concerns.""You are a fiscal conservative and you're running as such for governor of Florida," she added. "Is it a fiscally responsible decision for the Trump administration to launch this $1.8 billion fund when Americans and Floridians, in particular, are struggling with high gas prices?"Donalds complained about that question, too."You're conflating issues, he protested."No, I'm not," Brown firmly replied."Yes, you are," Donalds argued."I'm not conflating issues, I'm a vehicle for concerns that come from everyday Americans," Brown responded. - YouTube youtu.be
A recent video suggests just how prevalent illegal immigration still is despite the Trump administration’s efforts to crack down and protect U.S. borders. Ben Bergquam, with Real […]