Wife of ‘nerdy gamer’ accused of beating ‘Trump House’ owner to brink of death reveals violent past
The horrified wife of a Navy veteran who allegedly viciously beat an elderly Trump superfan described his dark and violent past.

Onlookers were outraged on Thursday after one of President Donald Trump's top aides made some remarkable claims about the president's fund to pay allies. This week, the Trump Department of Justice established a $1.776 billion fund that will compensate people who claim they were wrongfully prosecuted by the federal government. Trump allies like Michael Caputo, a former campaign aide, and Michael Cohen, Trump's former personal attorney, have said they will seek retributive payments through the fund. Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio, who was given the lengthiest sentence for participating in the Jan. 6, 2021 insurrection, has also said he will seek a payment. Stephen Miller, Trump's deputy chief of staff for policy, told reporters that the settlements are "a small measure of the justice they are owed.""We lived through four years ... of unimaginable weaponization of the federal government against innocent people," Miller told reporters outside the White House. "So many lives destroyed; so many livelihoods ruined; so many people who were deprived of their fundamental rights as American citizens." Political analysts and observers reacted to Miller's comments on social media. "It's s--- like this that is just textbook fascism," Jake Schwitzer, executive director of North Star Policy Action, posted on Bluesky. "In-group/out-group notions of justice. The people of Minnesota haven't seen any justice for the crimes you directed against us, Stephen. But we will." "They assaulted police. 140 were injured. Five ended up dead," Huffpost reporter S.V. Daté posted on X. "This is the Homeland Security Advisor defending rewarding adjudged terrorists," journalist Marcy Wheeler posted on X."Just for the sake of argument, f--- you," philosopher Chris Dashiell posted on Bluesky.
The horrified wife of a Navy veteran who allegedly viciously beat an elderly Trump superfan described his dark and violent past.
Gabbard is the fourth cabinet member to leave under Trump's second term
Director of National Intelligence Tulsi Gabbard resigned Friday, citing her husband’s battle with a rare form of bone cancer. “My husband, Abraham, has recently been diagnosed with an extremely rare form of bone cancer. He faces major challenges in the coming weeks and months. At this time, I must step away from public service to…
Director of National Intelligence Tulsi Gabbard, whose anti-war views spurred tension with the White House, said she was resigning from the post to help her husband confront a bone-cancer diagnosis.
Critics were left dumbstruck on Friday after President Donald Trump characterized a taxpayer-funded settlement he reached as an act of selflessness, a remark that some noted had also severely undercut his own past remarks.On his social media platform Truth Social, Trump complained Friday morning that he “gave up a lot of money” after agreeing to drop his $10 billion lawsuit against the Internal Revenue Service in exchange for a nearly $1.8 billion settlement, with the funds earmarked for payouts to those who allege to have been unfairly targeted by the Biden administration’s Justice Department.Trump said that in lieu of a personal payout that could have been an “absolute fortune,” he instead opted to “help others” who were “badly abused by an evil, corrupt and weaponized Biden administration.” His remarks also come after he previously claimed to not be “involved” in the creation of the fund.Trump’s framing of securing a nearly $1.8 billion payout from taxpayers to potentially secure payments for the president’s donors or violent Jan. 6 Capitol rioters, critics argued, was stunning.“Not content to just rip us all off, he expects praise for it,” noted author Jennifer Erin Valent in a social media post on X.Others, like podcast host “Hal for NY,” whose videos on YouTube have amassed more than 71 million views, pointed to what appeared to be a glaring contradiction Trump made in his remarks.“Funny, because he told us he had nothing to do with it. Now he wants a thank you?” they wrote in a social media post on X to their nearly 18,000 followers.And Joanne Carducci, a prominent Democratic political commentator, wrote to her more than 1 million followers on X: “I thought he said he had nothing to do with the slush fund?”I thought he said he had nothing to do with the slush fund? 🧐— Jo (@JoJoFromJerz) May 22, 2026
'Abraham has been my rock throughout our eleven years of marriage — standing steadfast'
Tulsi Gabbard notified President Trump she is resigning as DNI, citing her husband Abraham's diagnosis with an extremely rare form of bone cancer.
President Donald Trump urged Federal Reserve Chairman Kevin Warsh on Friday to ignore public musings about fiscal policy — even from the commander in chief himself — and operate “independently.” “Honestly, I really mean this. This is not said in any other way. I want Kevin to be totally independent,” he told the East Room […]