Wife of ‘nerdy gamer’ accused of beating ‘Trump House’ owner to brink of death reveals violent past
The horrified wife of a Navy veteran who allegedly viciously beat an elderly Trump superfan described his dark and violent past.

President Donald Trump delivered a bitter 2 a.m. screed against Stephen Colbert Friday, just hours after the late-night comedian delivered a star-studded final performance to a massive audience."Colbert is finally finished at CBS," Trump wrote. "Amazing that he lasted so long! No talent, no ratings, no life. He was like a dead person. You could take any person off of the street and they would be better than this total jerk. Thank goodness he's finally gone!"The late-night tirade came after Trump had teased on Wednesday that he would make a comment on Colbert's final episode "at a later date."Colbert, 62, closed out his 11-year run on The Late Show in front of a crowd that included Paul McCartney, Paul Rudd, Bryan Cranston, and Ryan Reynolds. Fans who couldn't get into the live audience crowded the street outside the New York City Ed Sullivan Theater, while viewership of the broadcast was expected to be massive.McCartney capped the evening by playing "Hello Goodbye" before he and Colbert together pulled the plug — literally — on the show.CBS announced the cancellation last July, just three days after Colbert blasted the network's MAGA-friendly parent company, Paramount, over its $16 million settlement with Trump. Despite repeatedly savaging Colbert on social media, Trump tried to distance himself from the axing at the time."Everybody is saying that I was solely responsible for the firing of Stephen Colbert from CBS, Late Night," Trump posted last year. "That is not true! The reason he was fired was a pure lack of TALENT, and the fact that this deficiency was costing CBS $50 Million Dollars a year in losses — And it was only going to get WORSE!"Trump's overnight screed recycled language from a 2024 Truth Social attack in which he had written that CBS "should terminate his contract and pick almost anyone, right off the street, who would do better, and for FAR LESS MONEY.""It's heartbreaking to see how one man can silence a whole nation," Joshua McGehee told CNN. "When Colbert can be silenced for being critical, it puts everyone at tension to be themselves and to speak their minds."Alan Tipert said he traveled all the way from Georgia "to witness the death of free speech.""I mean, how silly would it be?" Colbert told People. "The ending of the show aside, which people can speculate about all they want, and I can't argue with their speculations, but we're clowns. How much does it diminish the office of the presidency to even notice what we say?"
The horrified wife of a Navy veteran who allegedly viciously beat an elderly Trump superfan described his dark and violent past.
Gabbard is the fourth cabinet member to leave under Trump's second term
Director of National Intelligence Tulsi Gabbard resigned Friday, citing her husband’s battle with a rare form of bone cancer. “My husband, Abraham, has recently been diagnosed with an extremely rare form of bone cancer. He faces major challenges in the coming weeks and months. At this time, I must step away from public service to…
Director of National Intelligence Tulsi Gabbard, whose anti-war views spurred tension with the White House, said she was resigning from the post to help her husband confront a bone-cancer diagnosis.
Critics were left dumbstruck on Friday after President Donald Trump characterized a taxpayer-funded settlement he reached as an act of selflessness, a remark that some noted had also severely undercut his own past remarks.On his social media platform Truth Social, Trump complained Friday morning that he “gave up a lot of money” after agreeing to drop his $10 billion lawsuit against the Internal Revenue Service in exchange for a nearly $1.8 billion settlement, with the funds earmarked for payouts to those who allege to have been unfairly targeted by the Biden administration’s Justice Department.Trump said that in lieu of a personal payout that could have been an “absolute fortune,” he instead opted to “help others” who were “badly abused by an evil, corrupt and weaponized Biden administration.” His remarks also come after he previously claimed to not be “involved” in the creation of the fund.Trump’s framing of securing a nearly $1.8 billion payout from taxpayers to potentially secure payments for the president’s donors or violent Jan. 6 Capitol rioters, critics argued, was stunning.“Not content to just rip us all off, he expects praise for it,” noted author Jennifer Erin Valent in a social media post on X.Others, like podcast host “Hal for NY,” whose videos on YouTube have amassed more than 71 million views, pointed to what appeared to be a glaring contradiction Trump made in his remarks.“Funny, because he told us he had nothing to do with it. Now he wants a thank you?” they wrote in a social media post on X to their nearly 18,000 followers.And Joanne Carducci, a prominent Democratic political commentator, wrote to her more than 1 million followers on X: “I thought he said he had nothing to do with the slush fund?”I thought he said he had nothing to do with the slush fund? 🧐— Jo (@JoJoFromJerz) May 22, 2026
'Abraham has been my rock throughout our eleven years of marriage — standing steadfast'
Tulsi Gabbard notified President Trump she is resigning as DNI, citing her husband Abraham's diagnosis with an extremely rare form of bone cancer.
President Donald Trump urged Federal Reserve Chairman Kevin Warsh on Friday to ignore public musings about fiscal policy — even from the commander in chief himself — and operate “independently.” “Honestly, I really mean this. This is not said in any other way. I want Kevin to be totally independent,” he told the East Room […]